Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Adaptation of the written word to a pure and exciting interest
Good and blessed morning to all. I am so encouraged today after facilitating Scripture study last night. I am today experiencing a pleasant peace not of this world and an awareness of one greater than myself. God has purposed me to write books (the first to be released early 2008) and the second is currently being written. Further as I continue in obedience to write I find it has been destined to actually live out pages of the book. I am grateful that what I write in my books doesn't involve mere covering of pages with personal sentiment, but is subjected to the spiritual guidance of a divine hand extended from heaven to my laptop. Receive, do not hear only, take action and do not believe only!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment