Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dawning of a new day...nothing ventured...nothing learned

Good day to all. The Lord is watering His kingdom here on earth today, for where I live, there has been an abundance of His rain. But, hey it's all good! I visited my grandson's new school today and I am so excited for his new year. My prayer is that he experience all of Gods favor and the teachers and administrators will enjoy grace beyond their imagination. During his school hours now I will use my 'free' time to write more, to meditate more and to converse more with God. Having quiet time is something I treasure and I consider it a privilege to have it, so I do not anticipate wasting a moment of it. God willing I will complete my second book in the coming months. The journey I have been purposed to travel has been paved with wisdom and the gift of learning. What a wonderful God we serve. Indeed I eagerly await the dawning of tomorrow, but until then, may the Lord let His face shine upon you.

No comments: