So, today is the first of many. I have taken the plunge, began a blog and seek only to be lead by my Spirit as to where I go next. It's all good, for I love writing, I love reading and here I will do both. I wish to have many ladies join me, those who are willing to encourage and be encouraged as it pertains to our love of the written word. I do love the Lord and it would be nice if others who love Him would let me know. I believe all life has purpose as purposed by the Creator if we go where He places our footprints and because of that I live everyday on divine assignment and do all I do on purpose.
So, if you love to read and/or if you love to write, let's go. I have much to share with you all, however it won't be done all at once. Oh, by the way, 'green' is my favorite color. I am not very subtle about that either, can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment